The DR1600 microfilm scanner is designed to make microfilm scanning quick and easy in a wide range of microfilm recording applications. With intuitive operation and auto focus and exposure control, you'll have a system that allows even first-time users to produce sharp, clear images right from the start.
- Built-in RS-232C interface lets you connect your microfilm scanner to a PC for use as a data entry camera in CAR (Computer Assisted Retrieval) systems, with full camera control from your PC.
- Precision Konica Minolta lenses are designed for high-resolution images at all focal lengths -- from single sheets of paper to books up to .78 inches (2cm) in thickness.
- Other features include:
- A precision fluorescent lamp provides uniform illumination for consistent exposures, roll after roll.
- With automatic width sensing, documents up to 8/12" x 14" are filmed in single frames while larger documents are filmed in double-width frames.
- Frame numbers and/or blip marks can be selected and recorded on your film using your microfilm scanner for faster, easier identification and indexing.