|Brand||Capacity|Easy to Install and Service Hinged Control Door permits full access for installation, cleaning and servicing without Removing the heater or losing the Cover. Isolated terminals allow for Cool 75° C hook-up wire.
- Housing Heavy gauge Galvanized steel with Baked on Powder Coat finish. Side panel removeable to gain full access to element and fan area.
- Adjustable louvers provide easy air flow adjustments. Wiring diagram attached to the inside of the control box cover.
- Fan Motor Totally enclosued, impedance protected, unit bearing design with high starting and running torques. Fan motor and controls operate directly off of the line voltage of 208 and 240 volt heaters. (on 277 and 480 volt heaters a transformer is built into the unit to provide proper fan motor and control operation.)
- Heating Elements Non-glowing design using a bank of tubular Heaters captured by Steel plate fins to provide uniform heat cooler elements which produce and extremely long life.
- Thermal Cutout is built into the system to automatically shut of heater in event of overheating due to any cause.
Buy 238 series large capacity industrial unit heaters
Or contact the seller
in section "Heaters"