SMOOTH, QUIET OPERATION Ruggedly built, yet lighter weight for easier installation. No piping flutes, valves, or traps. Heavy gauge die-formed steel housing. Large, dynamically balanced fan blades provide maximum air flow with minimum turbulence and noise. Rugged, totally enclosed motor.
- Housing Heavy gauge 18 Ga Furniture Grade steel with Baked on Powder Coat finish.
- Adjustable louvers provide easy air flow adjustments. Wiring diagram attached to the inside of the control box cover.
- Fan Motor Totally enclosued with thermal overload protection, and designed for operation at any angle. Fan motor and controls operate directly off of the line voltage of 208 and 240 volt heaters. (on 277 and 480 volt heaters a transformer is built into the unit to provide proper fan motor and control operation.)
- Heating Elements Non-glowing design using aluminum Fin Clad Tubular element captured to provide uniform heat and cooler elements which produce and extremely long life.
- Linear Thermal Cutout is built into the system to automatically shut of heater in event of overheating due to any cause. This heater has been manufactured with Safety First. The linear thermal cutout means protection if the air flow gets blocked from any direction. The Competion can't do this, we can!
Buy huhaa electric unit heaters
Or contact the seller
in section "Heating devices"