We have a solid reputation for producing outstanding displays of seasonal color for our customers. This is due to the fact that we have installation procedures in place for our employees to follow in order to ensure consistent and uniform results. These include:
- Proper preparation of the soil media
- The use of slow release Osmocote fertilizer for long term results
- Proper handling and care of the plants during shipping to the job
- Follow up monitoring of moisture levels and plant health
- Inspections for disease and insect problems which could occur
At Puryear Farms, we realize that the selection of colors and varieties for a customer's property is a matter of personal taste and we make it a point to customize that selection through thorough communication with the customer.